THE SOOVU PAIN RELIEF SYSTEM
Suffer from chronic pain? With over 50 million American suffering from chronic pain, you’re not alone – and the pain you feel is real. Now imagine what’s possible if you could feel comfortable again.
You could sleep better, walk farther, stay out later, wrestle with your kids just a little bit more. You’re less stressed. Your whole mood improves. When your body feels right, you can do anything you set your mind to.
At Soovu, we believe that nothing should get between you and the life you want. Soovu is a calming and comforting experience that gets right to the source of chronic pain.
Unlike other pain relief solutions, Soovu drug-free wearable technology delivers targeted relief by using heat to desensitize pain receptors called “TRPV1.” That heat is pulsed in waves that keep your blocking pain, and even increasing circulation. Soovu doesn’t just mask pain: it is clinically proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting relief. Soovu is safe enough to be used in concert with other pain relief options, but effective enough that you may not need them.
Using the companion app, you’re always in control, personalizing your experience to suit your preferred heat level, frequency, and duration, as well as digital coaching to reduce stress. With the soothing presence of pulsed heat, you can always be your best self around your colleagues, friends, and family. When you’re comfortable, anything is possible. With Soovu, chronic pain relief is just a tap away.
How to Use
- Attach an adhesive ring directly on the area of pain.
- The wearable “pod” easily snaps into place with a magnet in the adhesive ring.
- Start a 10 to 30 minute treatment session with an app on your smartphone.
- During the session, the pod automatically pulses heat up and down; you may increase or decrease the amount of heat for your personal comfort (within safe and effective limits).
- In clinical studies, participants began feeling heat within the first five minutes of use, and then for an hour or two after the session.
- After each session, there is a five minute “cool down” period. During this period you should assess whether another treatment is needed. At the end of five minutes another treatment may be started.
- You can easily remove and recharge the pod while keeping the adhesive ring in place on your body. The adhesive may be worn all day and should be removed before going to bed (at present the device is not indicated for use during sleep). The adhesive is non-latex and biocompatible so is safe to use every day.
- The battery in the pod enables one to two hours of treatment time, for many people enough for a full day of treatments.
No prescription is required to purchase the product.
In summary, for people with chronic lower back pain the product is a clinically proven, FDA-compliant, safe and effective wearable device that delivers targeted, on demand and drug-free temporary relief of chronic low back pain -- anytime and anywhere.